Sci-MX ultra whey protein is probably the most advanced whey formulation available. Its foundation is a blend of the finest quality micro-filtered whey isolate and concentrate for faster increases in muscle size and strength
Ultra Whey Protein 908g
• BUILDING MUSCLE SIZE & DEFINITION • GAINING STRENGTH & POWER • AIDING MUSCLE RECOVERY
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM ULTRAGEN™ WHEY PROTEIN
• Regular gym users training to increase muscle size and definition • Athletes looking to support muscle development and recovery including rugby players, sprinters, combat athletes, track-and-field athletes etc.
WHY CHOOSE ULTRAGEN™ WHEY PROTEIN
• Only premium, micro-filtered ultra high BV whey protein used • No similar product contains Aminogen® and Vit-MX-Build™ • Delicious and natural tasting flavours
HOW ULTRAGEN™ WHEY PROTEIN WORKS
Sci-MX’s ULTRAGEN™ WHEY PROTEIN is probably the most advanced whey formulation available. Its foundation is a blend of the finest quality micro-filtered whey isolate and concentrate for faster increases in muscle size and strength.
Modern sports nutrition research has revealed ways of making whey protein even more effective, which is why Sci-MX have included the breakthrough enzyme Aminogen®. Clinical research has shown Aminogen® to increase BCAA retention by 250%, nitrogen levels in muscle by 32% and overall amino-acid plasma levels by 100%. This could aid deep muscle-tissue recovery and stimulate rapid muscle development.
Vit-MX-Build™ is also included, a specially formulated blend of zinc, magnesium, vitamins B6 and B3, which are key elements in protein metabolism and cell division. This synergy of science-proven muscle building ingredients makes ULTRAGEN™ WHEY PROTEIN the premium choice for regular gym users, serious athletes and bodybuilders.
MAXIMISE RESULTS – COMBINE WITH OTHER SCI-MX PRODUCTS
• When training for muscle size and fat loss combine with CLA LEAN-1000™ • For training for extra power, size and strength combine with CREATINE CT-MX™ • For increased recovery from intensive training combine with GLUTAMINE PRO™
Sci-MX 100% Ultragen Whey Protein Amounts Per Serving
- Total Calories: 175
- Protein: 35g
- Total Carbohydrates: 4g
- Sugars: 0g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Fat: 1.5g
- Saturates: 0.9g
- Sodium: 377mg
Sci-MX 100% Whey
- Voted best whey protein in Britain
- Lowest fat and carbohydrate content whey
- Highest percentage protein per serving whey blend
- Contains 36g per serving of Sci-MX’s unique premium 100% Whey Protein Blend
- Contains Sci-MX’s unique Maximum Amino Absorption
- Mixes easily with water into a thick, delicious shake
- Unlike many protein supplements, this product is sucrose and aspartame free
Choose your Goal
Lean Muscle & Definition
Time of consumption
Drug Tested for Sport
Delivery & returns
We offer a standard and upgraded delivery service as follows:
UK Mainland Standard Delivery over £19.99 - up to 4 working days - FREE
UK Mainland Standard Delivery under £19.99 - up to 4 working days - £3.99
UK Mainland Express Delivery over £100 - 1 to 2 working days - FREE
UK Mainland Express Delivery over £19.99 - 1 to 2 working days - £1.99
UK Mainland Express Delivery under £19.99 - 1 to 2 working days - £5.99
Scottish Highlands Standard Delivery over £100 - up to 4 working days - FREE
Scottish Highlands Standard Delivery under £100 - up to 4 working days - £5.99
British Islands Standard Delivery - Example (Jersey, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man) over £100 - up to 4 working days - FREE
British Islands Standard Delivery - Example (Jersey, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man) under £100 - up to 4 working days - £5.99
Northern Ireland Standard Delivery over £100 - up to 4 working days - FREE
Northern Ireland Standard Delivery under £100 - up to 4 working days - £5.99
Republic of Ireland Standard Delivery over £100 - up to 4 working days - £9.99
Republic of Ireland Standard Delivery over £19.99 - up to 4 working days - £11.99
Republic of Ireland Standard Delivery under £19.99 - up to 4 working days - £14.99
We want you to be happy with every purchase you make. Accordingly, you may inspect the items you buy as if you were in one of our stores. However, whilst you are deciding whether to keep your purchases, you do have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of our goods. Therefore, please do not damage the items whilst you inspect them.
Where you have failed to take reasonable care of the goods, whether whilst in your possession or when returning them, we reserve the right to refund you in full less any amounts due by way of compensation to either repair the goods or to cover any loss.
If you wish to return a product you have purchased from our website, making note of any Non-returnable products, you may do so.